- Online Application form for admission to Undergraduate courses – BAJMC, B.C.A, B.B.A, B.A, B.Com (Plain), B.Com with Computer Application, B.Sc (Biotechnology, Microbiology, Computer Science, Physics, Electronics, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, IT), Post Graduate Courses – ( Biotechnology, Microbiology, Botany, Zoology, Computer Science, Electronics, IT, Chemistry), M.A. ( Economics, Psychology, English ), M.Com , Diploma Course – P.G.D.C.A. are available.
- Online Admission Form should be filled and submitted through the college website before 31st July 2020, along with Passport size picture, Signature & soft copies of 10th & 12th mark sheet by paying online Rs.100/- through our payment gateway.
- List of candidates selected for admission will be published on college website on 1st Week of August 2020.
- Selected candidate must take admission on or before the specified date on the list.
- Hostel facilities are available only for female students in the college premises.
The following documents are to be submitted along with the hard copy of online Admission form and receipt of fee- first installment :-
- Photo copies of mark sheet of X , XII and Graduation(for PG Courses)
- Photo copy of document to prove SC/ST/OBC Status.
- Documents to be provided at the time of admission:
- Photo copies of mark sheet of X , XII and Graduation (for PG Courses)
- Original Transfer Certificate
- Original Migration Certificate of students from other Universities and
- Original Character Certificate attested by the Principal of the last studied institution.
- Original Gap Certificate should be submitted by candidates having discontinuity in studies.
- Candidates on job should produce No Objection Certificate from their respective office.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC should produce Caste Certificate.
- Income certificate of the parent/guardian from their respective office.
- Two latest passport size photographs.
- AFFIDAVIT: It is mandatory as per the Hon. Supreme Court & UGC/AICTE Regulations that all students fill in an Anti Ragging Affidavit each year. To make the process easy MHRD has developed an ONLINE facility. Affidavit can be obtained from any of the two Websites ANTIRAGGING.IN OR WWW.AMANMOVEMENT.ORG. Please go through the above mentioned websites and fill the form,. Submit printout of the duly signed form along with the application.
- Eligibility Certificate (Original & photocopy). This is applicable only for those students who have passed their qualifying examination from any Board/university other than C.G. Board / CBSE / Durg Vishwavidyalaya, Durg.
GUIDELINES FOR ADMISSION IN COLLEGE:
The admission in graduate and post graduate courses are followed as per the guidelines specified by the Higher Education, Raipur, Chhattisgarh and Durg Vishwavidhyalaya.