This is to inform all UG (II & III year), BBA, B.Ed., P.G (III &V Sem) students to note the following:-
- Students should take admission within 10 days of declaration of results.
- UG (II & III year), BBA, B.Ed, P.G (III &V)Sem students must fill their admission form through the students’ portal(https://stthomascollegebhilai.netcampus.in).
- Each student will be provided a unique ID& Passwordto fill their form. Admission form Fee Rs.100/-
- Students can get their ID &Password from the college from 10 AM to 4.30 PM in the following rooms from tomorrow onwards i.e. 12/07/2022
B.Sc, M.Sc, B.Ed – MTB03
BBA, BCA, BA,BAJMC, MA -MTB04
B.Com (Comp.), B.Com (Plain),M.Com -MTB05
- Students should compulsorily bring their Aadhar Copy in order to get their ID & Password.
- Students who are unable to come to college for ID & Password collection can do so by sending their Email ID and a copy of their Aadhar to college mail ID (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Students can pay their admission fees ONLINE only through student portal which will appear only after online verification of their form .
- Students may note that their admission will be confirmed only after fee payment.
- There is no need to submit the hard copy of the admission form and identity card will be issued later in the college.
10 New admissions into II & III year can be done by filling admission form uploaded in the college website (www.stthomascollegebhilai.in) after getting the permission from Principal.
- The documents to be uploaded during online admission are- X, XII, I & II years mark sheets, Aadhar copy .
HELP DESK NUMBER