St. Thomas College conducts programs and activities which are meant to comply with the Vision and Mission which are revisited periodically and revised, if appropriate.
St. Thomas College, Bhilai shall be a centerof excellence in academics, research, outreach and sports by providing high-quality education, grounded in sensitivity to individual dignity, professional integrity, and a positive and nurturing environment. The institute shall be committed in equipping the students with scholastic and non-scholastic skills necessary to respond to the opportunities and challenges associated with ever-changing societal demographics.
- To equip undergraduate, post graduate students and research scholars to strive for academic excellence, professional competence and develop universal human values.
- To value the diverse profiles of learners and focus on their personal development on a long-term basis.
- To have the state-of-the-art infrastructure facilities.
- To enhance the commitment of faculty, staff, and students to the centrality of diversity, social justice, and democratic citizenship
- To transfer appropriate technology to society and develop effective partnership with industries.
- To integrate a world-class learning experience for staff and students by providing digital education opportunities
- To provide employers and communities with the human resources they will require for economic success and contribution to the community
- To disseminate new knowledge, and contribute to the economy, research,innovation and technology.