- Issue of Mark Sheet
Mark Sheet will be issued when the following documents are submitted
- Admit Card (If admit card is lost or misplaced then mark sheet will be issued on request with ID proof).
- Library Clearance
- Issue of Transfer and Character Certificate
Application form for the issue of Transfer and Character Certificate can be obtained from the college office. The request will be processed only from the date of receipt of the following
- Marksheet photocopy
- Library clearance
- Duly filled feedback form of the college
TC and CC will be issued by the institute on paying fees of Rs. 15/- . On receipt of application and processing fees, TC will be issued in three working days.
- Migration Certificate
Request for migration certificate must be made in an application.
- In case of cancellation of admission before the form is submitted to the University for Enrolment then the College will give back the original migration certificate. Otherwise the certificate will be issued from the Durg Vishwavidhyalaya, Durg, C.G.
- After course completion the Durg Vishwavidhyalaya, Durg, C.G will issue the certificate. Charges apply.
- Refund of Caution Money
Request for Refund of Caution Money must be made in an application from 1st September to 30th November. Only online transfer of the refunded amount will be possible.
The request will be processed only from the date of receipt of the following documents
- Original fee receipt showing caution money deposited
- Copy of Transfer Certificate
- Copy of Mark sheet
- Cancelled Cheque leaf of the bank to which transfer of money is to be done.
If fee and other charges are not paid in time the same shall be deducted from the caution money and only the balance money will be refunded in full and final settlement of the claim for refund.