Payment of fee
The student admitted shall pay the fees as per the scheduled fee structure mentioned in the prospectus. Fees can be submitted for the whole year or in two installments. All transaction will be online
- Fee Detail : Fees are collected on the following heads
- Admission Fee
- Refundable Caution deposit
- Lab Fee
- University Fee
- Tuition Fee
- Amalgamated Fee
- First Installment at the time of admission.
- Second Installment before November 30 every year
Students failing to pay the fees in installment shall pay a late fee.
For late fee detail contact College Office during working hours.
Refund of Fees
Request for cancellation of admission must be made in an application. The request will be processed only from the date of receipt of the following in originals
- All receipt towards the payment of fees
- Student ID
- Library clearance
As per UGC DO No.1-3/2007(CPP-II) dated 6.12. 2016 the percentage of refund ofaggregate fees will be as follows:
|1||100||15 days before the formally notified last date of admission|
|2||80||Not more than 15 days after the formally notified last date of admission|
|3||50||More than 15 days but less than 30 days after formally notified date of admission|
|4||0||More than 30 days after formally notified last date of admission|
Issue of Mark Sheet
Mark Sheet will be issued when the following documents are submitted
- Admit Card (If admit card is lost or misplaced then mark sheet will be issued on request with ID proof).
- Library Clearance
Issue of Transfer and Character Certificate
Application form for the issue of Transfer and Character Certificate can be obtained from the college office. The request will be processed only from the date of receipt of the following
- Marksheet photocopy
- Library clearance
- Duly filled feedback form of the college
TC and CC will be issued by the institute on paying fees of Rs. 15/- . On receipt of application and processing fees, TC will be issued in three working days.
Request for migration certificate must be made in an application.
- In case of cancellation of admission before the form is submitted to the University for Enrolment then the College will give back the original migration certificate. Otherwise the certificate will be issued from the Durg Vishwavidhyalaya, Durg, C.G.
- After course completion the Durg Vishwavidhyalaya, Durg, C.G will issue the certificate. Charges apply.
Refund of Caution Money
Request for Refund of Caution Money must be made in an application from 1stSeptember to 30thNovember.
The request will be processed only from the date of receipt of the following documents
- Original fee receipt showing caution money deposited
- Copy of Transfer Certificate
- Copy of Mark sheet
Note:If fee and other charges are not paid in time the same shall be deducted from the caution money and only the balance money will be refunded in full and final settlement of the claim for refund.