Dr. Sujata Koley
AREA OF SPECIALIZATION/SUBJECT TAUGHT:
Indian writing in English, American literature, modernist literature, and functional grammar.
RESEARCH PAPERS PUBLISHED:
(a) Paper Published in -A Research Journal of English Studies and Culture Literati.
Topic – The Female Protagonists on Anita Desai’s Novels: Existence and Transcendence.(ISSN 0973-1473 Vol:IX) (Page no117- 123)
(b) International Seminar “Confluence” on Teaching and Learning of ESL in Technical Education: Overcoming the Odds. (2011-12)
Paper presented on the Topic – Synthesis : Text Comprehension Expressions. Innovative Approach to Text Comprehension. ISSN2250-138 X,Vol III.
(c)International Seminar on “Dynamics of 21st Century Communication” (2012-13)Paper presented on the Topic– Holding Business Communication through proper channel.Published in the international research journal Lab to Land. (ISSN No. 0975 – 282 X ) Vol IV, No. 15.( Page No.590-593)
(d) National seminar on Quality Enhancement in Higher Education through Curriculum Development (2015-16)
Paper presented on the topic ‘Curriculum change and innovation.’ Published in – An international referred journal – Research Link (ISSN No. 0973-1628, Issue -141-A , Vol-XIV (10), Impact factor 2.782.(82-84)
- Attended 4 state level workshops on various topics (enhancement of communication skills, advance features of M.S. Office, working women social and economic challenges, and communication skills
- Attended two refresher courses of 21 days at PTRSU, Raipur.
- Attended one orientation course of 30 days at PTRSU, Raipur.
- Worked as an IQAC coordinator from the year 2010 to 2014.
- Worked as an training and placement officer from the year 2011-14
- Received Best Teacher Award from Chief Minister Chhattisgarh in 2007 and 2010
1. Handling/Coordinating various committee/task/member as assigned by the department.
2. Routine work and coordinator for various activities and events.
- Invited as Resource Person on 24th February 2015 at BTI to train the BSP teachers on the topic Creative Writing.
- Invited as a judge for Debate competition.