Dr. James Mathew
Head of Department
Sc; Ph. D.
Mobile No: 9407976107
Teaching Experience: 22 years.
Research Experience : 6 years
Specialization: Inorganic Chemistry
Area of Research: Personal Exposure, Source Apportionment Studies, Chemical mass balance modeling
Highlights of Achievements
Expert for conducting viva voce in M.tech Thesis -02
Research Publications :
- Investigation of personal-indoor-outdoor particulate relationships in welding workshops S Pervez, J Mathew, R Sharma Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research, June 2005, 64 (6), 454
- Investigation of dominating routes of personal particulates among workers of battery recyclingworkshops in a mixed urban industrial environment. Global Advanced Research Journal of Environmental Science and Toxicology Vol. 1(3) pp. 023-037, June, 2012 James Mathew, Shamsh Pervez, G.Balakrishna and Adapa Subramanyam
- Investigation of Dominating Routes of Personal Particulates among Welders in a Mixed Urban Industrial Environment. James Mathew and Shamsh Pervez. Journal of Ravishankar University-B, 28(2), 37-43 (2016)
- Bioaccumulation of Heavy Metals in Urbanised Location of Central India via Consumption of Fruits and Vegetables-An Approach to Risk Assessment Study. Prem Narayan Gurjar ,Santosh kumar Sar, Ashish Kumar Bhui and James Mathew.International Review of Applied Engineering Research. ISSN 248-9967 Volume 6, Number 1 (2016), pp. 99-110 © Research Foundation http://www.rfgindia.com
- Natural Adsorbent: Removal of Anionic surfactant from grey water and its comparison with chemical adsorbent Chanda Verma, Santosh K. Sar and J.Mathew, Journal of Energy Technologies and Policy iiste.orgISSN 2224-3232 (Paper) ISSN 2225-0573 (Online)Vol. 3 , No.11, 2013
National and International Conferences & Seminars (paper presented)
- Source Apportionment Study of Personal Exposure of Particulate Matter Among Lead Acid Battery Workers, Chhatrapti Shivaji Institute of Technology, Durg, 6th February, 2009.
- Investigation of Personal Exposure of Respirable Particulate Matter among Rice Mill Workers Using Regression Analysis and CMB Model. Chhatrapti Shivaji Institute of Technology, Durg, 22nd January, 2010. AICON-11, CSIT, Durg, 28-29, January 2011.
- Study of Source Contribution of Personal Particulates among Automobile Workers Using Chemical Mass Balance, Abstract accepted for presentation for t BITCON-10: BIT, Durg, 16 July 2010.
- Source Contribution Study of Personal Particulates among Automobile Workers using Regression Analysis, AICON-11, CSIT, Durg, 28-29, January 2011 Paper Accepted for Presentation in International Conference
- Source Apportionment of Welders’ Personal Exposure of Fine Particulates in an Urban Area of India, International Aerosol Conference (2006), American Association of Aerosol Research (AAAR), St. Paul, Minnesota, USA, September 13-16, 2006.
- INDOOR AIR, 2011 at Texas, USA. Indoor/outdoor/personal Particulate Relationship and Source Apportionment Studies
- FDP on Innovative Methods conducted by Kalinga University, Raipur 2019
- FDP on Research Based Pedagogical Tools by ITM University, Raipur 2019
- Investigation of Dominating Routes of Personal Particulates among Workers of Battery Recycling Workshops in a Mixed Urban Industrial Environment of Central India, Environmental Monitoring and Assessment.
- Study of Source Signatures and Dose-Response of Toxic-Load of Personal Particulates among Automobile Workers in Urban-Industrial Area of Central India, Aerosol and Air Quality Research.
- Source Apportionment and Dose Response of Welders’ Personal Particulates in Urban Centres of Central India, Science of Total Environment.
Workshop on Research methodology organized by Internal Quality Assurance Cell , St. Thomas College Bhilai on 17th to 18th Jan. 2012.