Steps to be followed for filling the online application (Download Procedure & Help File):
Before proceeding to fill up the online application form, please ensure that you have the required details and scanned image files of your (i) recent passport size colour photograph and (ii) signature [as specified at Para 4 & 5 above], which will be needed at different stages of process. The entire process of filling online application form can be completed in six stages. The six stages are:
1. Registration on the Hemchand Yadav Vishwavidyalaya, Durg (C.G.) Application Portal (https://durg1.ucanapply.com) for online process
2. Select the course [check eligibility]
3. If you choose to apply for the selected course [do it after confirming your eligibility etc], application form will appear on the screen. Fill up the details in the application form which will have following sections:
1. Applicant Details
2. Upload scanned image file of your Photograph Signature
4. Academic details
5. Scan Document Upload (last year mark sheets)
6. Final Review of details entered in the Application Form and if they are corrected then ‘Confirm’ the submission. Else, edit the details before confirming submission.
7. Fee Payment & application Submission
8. For subsequent applications (after the first course) process of filling up ‘Applicant Details’, ‘uploading of Photograph and Signature’ and ‘Academic Details’ will not be required. These details will be repeated automatically/copied for all subsequent applications after the first application. If you choose to pay after selecting all the courses of your choice, a combined payment of Hemchand Yadav Vishwavidyalaya, Durg (C.G.) Online Fee for all courses you have applied for can be done.